Spring 2020 Project Overview
Welcome back to another semester here at Roger Williams University! This semester is going to be chock-full of new and continuing community engaged projects! Here are some of the projects you can look forward to reading about right here on our blog!
From the CPC Design and Research student-led teams, with Faculty Advisor and Professor Robert Dermody, AIA:
- The archiving of the International Tennis Hall of Fame historic architectural plans
- The building and planning of an accessibility ramp for McAuley Ministries
- The Bristol Police Department re-design and expansion plan
- The drafting of a design for a Band Shell within the town of Bristol
Some of our Community Engagement courses and their course projects this semester include:
- God’s Little Acre “God’s Little Acre Archiving” led by History Professor Debra Mulligan
- “McAuley Ministries Brochure Redesign” led by Marketing Professor Kathy Micken
- “McKinley Foundation Website Redesign” led by Web Development Professor Al Cutting
- “YWCA of Greater RI Resource Manual Redesign” led by Writing Professor Laura D’Amore And
- The “Kid Wind Energy Tunnel Project” led by Hassenfeld faculty members, Professor Majia Benitz and Professor LiLing Yang
Stay tuned for more on all of these projects and many more!